- Our buy back policy is applicable on diamond and gold jewelry after 15 days of purchase.
- The buy back policy is based on giving the fair value of the jewelry and solitaire diamonds.
Gold Jewelry :
- Gold Jewelry without diamonds is eligible for cash buy back policy as well as exchange policy. Standard deductions in the respective region will be applicable. Making charges, semi-precious stones, pearls, taxes are not included under cash buy back policy on gold jewellery.
Diamond and Precious Gem Stone Jewellery :
- For diamond and gemstone jewellery, in case of buy back restocking fees are applicable.
- The diamond and gemstone jewelry can be exchanged or upgraded under our Exchange Policy.
- The valuation of returning stock would be either
(a) 70% of the total invoice value or
(b) 96% of the prevailing gold value + 70% of the prevailing diamond price, whichever (a or b) is higher.
When returning solitaire diamond jewelry it’s important to include the grading certificate that your diamond came with. If the certificate isn’t included in your return, we will have to send the diamond back to its original agency for recertification. Recertification charges may be applicable.
The buy back policy will be subject to a Quality Check (QC) by our QC department or by a certified laboratory as required. House Of Tatva reserves the right to calculate the buy back amount of the product depending on the final evaluation by our quality check team.